Pro-Ject Essential III Turntable George Harrison Limited EditionSale!
Limited Edition Turntable
This special collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and the Universal Music Group features one of the most influencing artists of modern history, former Beatles member George Harrison! Base don the Pro-Ject Essential III, this turntable features high quality and audiophile components, such as an Ortofon OM10 cartridge, a precision diamond cut aluminum pulley, top notch MDF chassis, an acrylic platter and a completely redesigned motor control. Its sound is both lively and relaxing, musical and detailed just like the music from George Harrison, therefore they are perfect partners in crime.
The artwork on the turntable was created by Studio Number One. The original design was created by Shepard Fairey, one of the most respected street artists around, for the Harrison family. It features a distinctive portrait of George Harrison and forms together with the Indian patterns and the analogue mixing console (below the acrylic platter) a very unique look.
This one of a kind masterpiece is limited to 2500 pieces worldwide.
- Special edition of Essential III
- Limited to 2500 pieces worldwide!
- Acrylic platter
- Artwork by respected streetartist Shepard Fairey!
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
|Speed:||33, 45 (manual speed change)|
|Drive principle:||Belt drive|
|Platter:||300 mm acrylic & felt mat|
|Speed drift:||33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%|
|Wow & flutter:||33: 0.21% 45: 0.19%|
|Main bearing:||Stainless steel|
|Effective arm length:||218.5 mm|
|Effective tonearm mass:||8.0 g|
|Counterweight for mass:||3 – 5.5 g|
|Tracking force:||0 – 25mn (recommended OM10 18mn)|
|Included accessories:||Power supply, dust cover|
|Built-in Power Supply||110 – 240V/50, 60Hz; 15 V DC 800mA|
|Dimensions:||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight:||5/0 kg net|
There are no reviews yet.