Temporary Low Price - Over $130!
A turntable that works with your PC and music system
The TEAC TN-300 turntable is as gorgeous as the sounds it produces. This turntable features a built-in phono preamp so you can connect it directly to almost any audio system- even those without a turntable input. Additionally, this table sports a USB output that allows you to easily transfer you vinyl collection to your computer for easier digital archiving.
Gorgeous exterior and sound
The TN-300’s high-gloss exterior is a heavy MDF base created to withstand external vibration. Driven by a high-torque DC motor, the turntable’s die-cast aluminum platter spins on a polished stainless steel spindle and bronze bushing that minimize friction for silent, smooth rotation. The TN-300’s proven belt-drive system uses a Neoprene rubber belt to isolate any motor vibration and keep noise from being transmitted to your amp and speakers. A straight aluminum tonearm equipped with an Audio-Technica AT95E moving-magnet cartridge ensures accurate tracking and rich, full-range sound.
Ease of set up
The TN-300 comes out of the box nearly ready to play. Its pre-matched, factory-mounted phono cartridge and tonearm take the guesswork out of installation, and give you optimized sound quality with minimal effort.
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with multi-coated veneer and beautiful wood grain (Cherry & Natural)
- Cabinet with glossy piano finish (Black, Red, & White)
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balance straight type tone arm
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- audio-technica made MM (VM) type cartridge (audio-technica AT95E) included
- Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
In the box
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 58” DC cord)
- 3 AC plug inserts (US/EU/UK)
- 39” Stereo RCA cable
- Rubber mat
- 45 RPM adapter
- Headshell w/ cartridge
- Cover w/ 2 hinges (pre-installed)
- 2 Rubber covers
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
- TN-300 Spec's - PDF, 58.82 KB