Low Price Guarantee!
The CP-1050 from Onkyo is an audiophile-grade direct-drive turntable designed for the analog vinyl enthusiasts wishing to play 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records. The turntable features a smooth and stable direct-drive DC motor controlled by a quartz-lock system to ensure the aluminum platter rotates with high-precision. The low-torque motor also significantly reduces cogging noise, which noticeably obscures low-frequency sound. And, unlike belt driven turntables, the CP-1050 avoids high frequency distortion allowing for a pristine representation of your music.
The heavy die-cast aluminum platter, with the thick rubber slip mat, also combats unwanted vibrations and assists with rotation stability, while preventing pitch fluctuations. The aluminum S-shaped tone-arm and cartridge, with counter weight system, features a detachable headshell that is compatible with most aftermarket cartridges. The supplied MM cartridge offers an open and detailed sound due to its wide frequency response and low signal-to-noise ratio.
The enclosure is constructed from solid MDF and sits on four height-adjustable anti-vibration feet. The rear panel features two gold-plated phono RCA terminals and a dedicated grounding post to eliminate hum.
- Affordable audiophile-grade sound
- Stable direct-drive system for minimal low-frequency cogging noise
- Customized brushless DC motor
- Quartz-lock control system for high-precision rotation
- Solid anti-vibration MDF cabinet construction with black wood-grain finish
- Die-cast 12”/305mm aluminum platter
- Smooth and stable rotation
- Wow and flutter less than 0.15%
- Signal-to-noise ratio over 60 dB
- Aluminum static-balance S-shaped tonearm
- Moving-magnet (MM) cartridge included
- Detachable headshell compatible with aftermarket cartridges
- Tonearm counterweight supports range of cartridge weights
- Gold-plated RCA phono output terminals with dedicated grounding post (cable Included)
- Easy button-selectable 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Quickly spins to playback speed stability
In the box
- CP-1050 Turntable
- Aluminum Turntable Platter
- Rubber Slip Mat
- Headshell / Cartridge
- 45 RPM Adapter
- 2 x Dustcover Hinges
- RCA Cable with Attached Ground
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty