Low Price Guarantee!
The new Music Hall MMF-7.3 Belt Driven Turntable is perfect for any audiophile or vinyl enthusiast. This turntable comes factory set for immediate use with an optional Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge preinstalled. The MMF-7.3 comes with a durable carbon fiber tonearm premounted with flexible wire, letting you play your turntable directly out of the box without the hassle of set up or installation. It comes equipped with an isolated DC motor with two speed settings, and loaded with features to deliver audiophile sound quality.
High end audiophile design and performance
The Music Hall MMf-7.3 turntable comes with a dual-plinth (or double chassis design). The sound producing components such as the turntable’s platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge are located on the top tier. This allows the key audio components to operate separately from the bottom platter to prevent any unwanted noise. The adjustable two speed DC motor is housed on its own level completely decoupled from the rotating platter. This special design from Music Hall provides outstanding noise elimination and vibration control during play. The two platforms are separated by sorbothane hemispheres to provide suspension and effective vibration dampening. The MMF-7.3 also includes a high-grade, stainless steel main bearing made of integrated Teflon for noiseless play and a non resonant acrylic platter with record clamp to ensure tight record coupling. Also included on this high end turntable is a felt mat, a 45RPM adapter, and a dust cover.
- Special Music Hall dual-plinth construction
- Carbon fiber tonearm with flexible high purity copper wire
- Counterweight center of gravity is level with the stylus, acting as an effective resonance damper
- Audio components completely isolated/ decoupled from the DC motor
- Speed controls located at the front left of turntable, eliminating any excess noise or vibration from the motor/ belt to the cartridge
- 2 speed operation (33 1/3 and 45 RPM)
- Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge preinstalled or without cartridge option
In the box
- Music Hall MMF-7.3 Belt Driven Turntable
- Tonearm (preinstalled)
- Cartridge w/ stylus (preinstalled as option)
- Dampening feet
- Felt pad
- AC power cord