Low Price Guarantee!
Dual plinth noise eliminating construction
The Music Hall MMF 5.3’s special design features a dual plinth (or chassis) that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but delivers outstanding noise and vibration reduction. The turntable’s lower platform includes adjustable feet, a master power switch, and housing for the motor, electrical components, and wiring. The upper platform provides housing for the most crucial audio components including the platter, tonearm, and cartridge. The MMF 5.3’s two layers are separated by six elastic cones to isolate the two platforms eliminating any unwanted vibration or noise, while delivering superior audio playback quality.
Durable, high performance alloy platter, tonearm, and cartridge
The MMF 5.3’s steady spinning alloy platter rotates on a stainless steel precision bearing integrated with a layer of teflon for consistant performance. It also includes a screw on record clamp for improved coupling of the platter to your records. The clamp also helps with the playback of records that are older, or slightly warped. The MMF 5.3’s alloy tonearm features a solid, one piece construction and a vibration dampening counterweight helping to eliminate any unwanted noise during play. It also comes equipped with the exceptionally rated Ortofon 2M Blue phono cartridge with a nude-mounted, highly polished stylus. This cartridge can reach far into your record’s grooves for amazing dynamics and sound detail.
- dual-plinth construction to help eliminate unwanted noise
- isolated DC motor for reduced vibration and improved speed stability
- NEW Carbon Fiber Tonearm
- pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Blue moving magnet cartridge with user-replaceable nude eliptical diamond stylus
- tonearm offers vertical tracking angle and azimuth adjustments for superb playback performance and cartridge flexibility
- dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat and screw-on record clamp for improved record to platter coupling
- Teflon™ sheathed stainless steel main bearing for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- vibration-damping adjustable feet and built-in spirit level for easy leveling
- gold-plated RCA audio jacks with detachable phono cables
- fully manual operation
In the box
- Tone-arm (installed)
- Cartridge w/ stylus (installed)
- 3 Damping feet (2 installed)
- Felt pad
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 6’ DC cord)