Low Price Guarantee!
High quality audio performance at a great price
If you’re just beginning to listen to vinyl, or you’ve been a record collector for years, the Music Hall MMF-2.3 is a great turntable for any music lover. The MMF 2.3 is specially designed to deliver outstanding quality and performance. It offers an elegant, straight forward design, that is easy to operate and quality components to deliver the best vinyl listening experience of any turntable in its class and price range.
Solid construction for consistent, accurate playback
The MMF-2.3 features a sturdy, durable chassis that rests on vibration absorbing rubber feet that are fully adjustable for low resonance and stability. It includes a heavy steel alloy platter rotating on a high grade steel and bronze bearing assembly for smooth, consistent spins. The mounts and belt-drive system eliminate excess noise and motor vibrations for an accurate sound transfer to the cartridge. The MMF 2.3 features a high quality, carbon fiber tone arm for enhanced tracking ability to accurately follow the grooves of your vinyl. The silicone damped lift is easy to use, lifting and lowering the arm with precision while protecting your stylus.
- High grade steel alloy platter for excellent speed stability and playback
- Stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for consistent and quiet platter rotation
- Carbon fiber tonearm for enhanced tracking ability
- Pre-mounted Music Hall Spirit moving magnet cartridge
- Adjustable height tonearm and anti-skate setting for compatibility with different tone cartridges
- Isolated DC motor for reduced noise and playback stability
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with adjustable vibration-damping feet
- Gold-plated RCA audio jacks with detachable phono cables
- Fully manual operation
In the box
- Music Hall MMF-2.3 belt-drive turntable
- Tone-arm (installed)
- Cartridge w/ stylus (installed)
- 3 Damping feet (2 installed)
- Felt pad
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 6’ DC cord)
- 3 AC power plug inserts (US/EU/UK)
- 45rpm adapter