Low Price Guarantee!
The Music Hall MMF-11.1 is the company’s flagship turntable. It is the ultimate in audiophile sound and construction featuring Music Hall’s exclusive four-plinth design, and features a state of the art one-piece Project ‘9cc Evolution’ carbon fiber tonearm. The four-plinth design effectively separates all the crucial sound producing components into their own area for ideal sound performance. The tonearm is mounted on the upper plinth, while the inverted ceramic main bearing is located to the second platform ensuring the partially recessed 1 1/2″ acrylic platter can rotate freely.
Strategically moving the main bearing to the second plinth helped to eliminate any unwanted background noise and helped to enhance cartridge tracking. Located on the turntable’s bottom plinth are the motors, flywheel, wiring, microprocessor speed control, and the magnetic adjustable support feet. The motors, flywheel, and speed control are even further separated on their own vibration damped dual-plinth platform, which is completely isolated from the other three plinths.
Each of the three main plinths are separated by Sorbothane hemispheres which provide effective vibration damping. The bottom plinth operates as a mass loaded resonant sink for the entire unit. Speed consistency and increased torque are enhanced by the dual motor system and flywheel. The MMF-11.1 comes in a gorgeous black lacquer high gloss piano finish and ships without a cartridge. A large removable acrylic dust cover is also included.
- Music Hall’s unique quadruple-plinth design w/sorbothane vibration isolation
- One-piece Project ‘9cc Evolution’ carbon fiber tonearm
- Tonearm uses four hardened Swiss ABEC 7 ball races in an inverted bearing design
- Tonearm is internally wired with flexible wire drawn from high purity copper with only two contact points from cartridge to output connectors
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip is decoupled from the arm and acts as a resonance damper
- Fully adjustable azimuth, VTA, and dampened arm lift
- Exclusive microprocessor electronic speed controlled dual motor single flywheel drive system
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speed change at the touch of button
- Motors and flywheel assembly are isolated on mass loaded resonant sink connected to the lower plinth
- The dual motor flywheel system sits on the left side of the turntable thus eliminating all motor and belt vibration from the cartridge
- Magnetic-levitation adjustable isolation feet
- Inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet fluid operation
- Thick acrylic platter
- Removable acrylic dust cover
- High quality, gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design, dust cover, 45rpm adapter
In the box
- AC power cable
- dust cover
- 45 RPM adapter
- Parts bag w/ adjustment tools
- User manual
- Warranty info