Low Price Guarantee!
The construction of the MMF-1. has been simplified to focus on the critical components; the bearing, the motor, and the tonearm.
Built-in Switchable Preamp
A built-in phono preamplifier allows connection of the turntable to an AV receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers that do not have a dedicated phono input. The built-in phono preamp can be turned off when using an AV receiver or integrated amp with a phono input (MM).
Aluminum Tonearm + MM Cartridge
The Music Hall MMF-13 includes an aluminum tonearm and comes with an uninstalled AT3600L phono (MM) cartridge with diamond stylus. You will have to mount the cartridge/stylus assembly to the tonearm.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Platter
The Music Hall MMF-13 turntable utilizes an aircraft-grade aluminum platter and a thick rubber mat to dampen ambient vibration. The belt comes pre-mounted to the platter, making setup easier and quicker.
Stereo RCA Output
The Music Hall MMF-13 is outfitted with a stereo RCA output and comes with a 5’ stereo RCA cable to connect the turntable to your AV receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers.
- fully manual operation
- aluminum platter with vibration-damping rubber platter mat
- switchable built-in phono preamp
- aluminum tonearm with pre-mounted Audio-Technica AT3600L moving magnet cartridge
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with adjustable vibration-damping feet
- RCA audio jacks with detachable phono cables
- 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- wow and flutter: ±0.15%
In the Box
- AC power adapter (attached 5’ DC cord)
- 3 AC plugs (US/EU/UK)
- Tonearm (pre-installed)
- Cartridge/stylus assembly
- 45 RPM adapter
- Dust cover
- 2 Hinges
- 5’ Stereo RCA cables
- Instruction Manual