Low Price Guarantee!
In developing the Ikura model, Music Hall collaborated with an outside industrial design firm, yielding a dynamic design partnership between Doing & Done, lead by designer James Kyroudis, and Music Hall.
Through careful artistry and thoughtful design, the Ikura provides the highest level of performance and sound quality. The medium density fiberboard platter and felt mat lie on a stainless steel ball bearing covered in Teflon to provide dynamic, noise-free performance.
Featuring an effective tonearm length of 9 inches, there is both reduced sound distortion and minimal record wear.
Additional features including three adjustable conical feet, a 2-speed DC synchronous motor and power switch are located on the bottom plinth, while the essential sound reproducing elements (the main bearing, arm and cartridge) are positioned on the top plinth.
- Split-plinth construction with vibration-isolating conical rubber cones for quieter performance
- MDF platter with soft felt mat
- One-piece aluminum alloy tonearm with Swiss-made ABEC 7 stainless - Steel bearings for superior rigidity and low resonance
- Includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Blue moving magnet cartridge with user-replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus
- Tonearm offers adjustment of vertical tracking angle and azimuth for optimized playback performance and cartridge flexibility
- Teflon sheathed stainless steel main bearing for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- Separately isolated DC synchronous motor for reduced vibration and noise
- Vibration-damping adjustable feet
- Low-noise fully manual belt-drive design
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- Speed variance: ±0.9%
- Wow and flutter: ±0.15%
- Rumble (max): greater than -70dB
- High quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable external power supply reduces likelihood of electro-mechanical interference
- Includes dust cover, felt platter mat, and 45 rpm record adapter
- 18-1/4”W x 5-1/2”H x 13-1/4”D (with dust cover closed)
- Warranty: 1 year
In the box
- ikura turntable
- MDF Platter
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 6.5’ DC cord)
- 3 AC plug inserts (US/UK/EU)
- 3 Weighted discs
- Anti-skating weight
- 45rpm adapter
- 4’ Stereo RCA cable (w/ ground wire)
- Tonearm adjustment tool
- Belt-changing tool
- 2 Hex-keys
- Pair of cloth gloves
- Instruction Manual