Low Price Guarantee!
Well Equipped for Wired Device Connections
The SoundBase 570 is well equipped for wired device connections with two stereo RCA, two optical, digital coaxial, and 3.5mm interfaces. As an added convenience, stereo RCA and digital optical cables are included. In addition to including a remote control, this soundbar system can be controlled using your existing remote.
PhaseCue II Virtual Surround Sound
The SoundBase 570 uses ZVOX’s proprietary PhaseCue II virtual surround processing. This technology is designed to deliver rich, three-dimensional virtual surround sound for movies or music.
Output Leveling (OL)
Pushing the OL button on the remote control activates the soundbar’s internal processing. This feature is designed to make soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu-ray player that is not loud enough.
AccuVoice & Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Audio
When you push the “DE” button on the remote control you engage a circuit that mimics the functions of a hearing aid. The frequencies used by human voices are dynamically emphasized, while other frequencies are minimized for clear dialog playback. This soundbar uses BlueGiga Bluetooth Wireless Audio with aptX for optimal connectivity, range, and sound quality.
Multiple Inputs and Dolby Digital Decoder
The SoundBase 570 has two analog audio inputs, two optical (Toslink) digital inputs, one coaxial digital input, and a front-panel 3.5mm analog stereo input for convenient connection of your iPod or other portable audio device. Any specific input can be selected using either the remote control or the slim-line module below the speaker grille. The two digital inputs work with a built-in Dolby Digital decoder, which can improve virtual surround performance, and allow for simplified connections to a wide variety of TVs, cable boxes, and disc players.
- The SoundBase 570 uses an efficient class-D digital amplifier. Even at loud volumes, it typically consumes less than 10W of total power. And standby power usage is approximately 0.1W.
- Uses Your Existing Remote Control
- Disappearing Display
- Wood (MDF) Cabinet
- Remote Control Buttons: Power on/off, volume up/down, mute, PhaseCue II (three level settings), bass up/down and treble up/down, input selection, Output Leveling (OL), AccuVoice (ACCU)
- Designed to match TVs up to 60”
- The SoundBase 570 is bi-amplified, using a specially designed amplifier that includes electronic contouring for an optimized frequency response
In the Box
- ZVOX SoundBase 570 65W Soundbar System
- 6.56’ (2 m) Stereo RCA to Stereo Cable
- Digital Optical (Toslink) Cable
- Remote Control
- Power Cord