Pro-Ject Essential III Turntable Ringo Starr Peace Love Limited EditionSale!
Limited Edition Turntable
This collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and the Universal Music Group celebrates the 30th anniversary of Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band. This incredible live rock supergroup has now been consistently touring for three decades and sees Ringo Starr collaborating with handpicked artists and friends to put on a show unlike any other. Much in the same way, this special turntable was also selected by Ringo – an Essential III upgraded with an acrylic platter.
It features high quality and audiophile components, such as an Ortofon OM10 cartridge, a precision diamond cut aluminum pulley, a top notch MDF chassis, and a built-in motor control for optimal speed stability. The acrylic platter is not just a sound enhancement that makes the turntable sound richer and more natural by reducing unwanted resonance, it also allows you to view the stunning artwork beneath designed by Ringo Starr himself. The turntable comes with a dust cover and a high-quality Connect it E phono-RCA cable.
This one of a kind masterpiece is limited to 2500 pieces worldwide.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley
- Chassis made of resonance absorbing MDF
- Acryl it E platter upgrade
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- High-precision platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6″ aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Pre-mounted Ortofon OM 10 phono cartridge
- High-quality semi-balanced gold-plated Connect it E phono interconnect
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
|Speed:||33, 45 (manual speed change)|
|Drive principle:||Belt drive|
|Platter:||300 mm acrylic & felt mat|
|Speed drift:||33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%|
|Wow & flutter:||33: 0.21% 45: 0.19%|
|Main bearing:||Stainless steel|
|Effective arm length:||218.5 mm|
|Effective tonearm mass:||8.0 g|
|Counterweight for mass:||3 – 5.5 g|
|Tracking force:||0 – 25mn (recommended OM10 18mn)|
|Included accessories:||Power supply, dust cover|
|Built-in Power Supply||110 – 240V/50, 60Hz; 15 V DC 800mA|
|Dimensions:||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight:||5/0 kg net|