Low Price Guarantee!
The Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone features a side address design making it great for home, professional studio, and capturing of live performance recordings. It features a cardioid polar pattern to help effectively reduce feedback and off-axis noise while recording. Both the element and output stage work in unison to capture a natural, clear audio quality with the absolute minimal amount of excess or ambient noise. An 80 Hz high pass filter switch is included to eliminate low frequency hum and other natural occurring unwanted sounds. A -10 dB pad switch offers greater headroom when capturing natural, transient signals that can otherwise cause peak distortion or mic clipping. The AT2035 comes with a shock mount for threaded mic stands, a threaded mic adapter, and a protective pouch for safe and easy storage.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise during recording
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide great versatility
- Custom shock mount provides exceptional isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of intended sound source
- Includes custom shock mount and protective storage pouch
In the box
- Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- AT8458 shockmount for 5/8”-27 threaded stands
- 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter
- Protective storage pouch
- Limited 1-year warranty