Low Price Guarantee!
Studio quality noise isolation and sound
The Shure SE535 in-ear headphones feature outstanding noise isolation in addition to vivid detail and balance. They are perfect for laying down tracks, editing such as mastering or mixing, or becoming fully immersed in your music while commuting or at home. Each one of the finely crafted earpieces contains three separate micro sized drivers, two woofers and a single tweeter, specially crafted by the same brand that is an audio industry standard for millions of musicians. The end result is a spatial sound with a rich, detailed bass response and a crystal clear treble and midrange register. These specially engineered headphones are designed to fit securely within your ears to block any external noise from entering your monitor mix. They come with eight pairs of ear tips in different sizes, materials, and shapes to find the perfect fit. When a secure fit is achieved, the Shure SE535’s provide up to 37 decibels of noise attenuation. They work great in the studio, allowing you to focus on your performance and eliminate sound from entering any live microphone mix. Their excellent noise cancellation make them perfect for listening in loud environments such as city streets, subways, airports, campuses, or cafes.
Specially designed Kevlar-reinforced cable
They feature an extra durable Kevlar-reinforced cable that is detachable at both earpieces. The snap-lock connections ensure they won’t become easily disconnected with a simple tug. The SE535’s have cables that are effectively designed to wrap around your ears with an adjusting wire to keep them securely in place. These provide stability for the SE535’s keeping them in position and ensuring they stay out of your face during physical activity. A convenient volume controller is also included, it easily attaches to the end of the cable to dial in your level to the perfect setting. They come with a 1/4” plug adapter to use with your stereo, headphone amp, audio interface, or mixer. A carrying case and flight adapter is also included making them perfect for travel, home use, or in the studio and professional settings.
- Ideal for music listening or performance monitoring
- Three high-definition micro-drivers offer spacious, accurate sound with enhanced bass response
- Up to 37dB of noise attenuation
- Detachable Kevlar-reinforced cable
- Lock-snap mechanism prevents accidental disconnect
- Special design keeps cables out of your face during physical activity
- Prevents bleed through of audio into live mics or monitors
In the box
- Shure SE535 in-ear headphones with attached 64” cord
- Airline adapter
- 3.5mm-to-1/4” adapter
- 4 Pairs of soft foam sleeves (including one pair installed)
- 1 Pair of Yellow foam sleeves
- 3 Pairs of soft flex rubber sleeves
- 1 Pair of triple-flange sleeves
- Zippered storage case