Sennheiser RS 195 RF Wireless Headphone System
Rediscover the pleasures of listening
Over time, our hearing naturally evolves. Although this is perfectly normal, the changes can alter the quality of the sounds we experience, for example when watching TV or listening to music. The new RS 195 wireless headphones take these changes into account to provide exceptional sound that can be fully personalized to your hearing.
Designed to improve your sound experience
With the wireless RS 195, make sure you don’t miss a detail when watching TV and listening to music. The exceptional sound can be fully personalised to your hearing: simply choose the most adapted setting from the 7 profiles available to optimise your sound experience. The left/right balance control allows you to adjust the volume in each ear.
The RS 195 also gives you a choice of listening modes. The “Speech Mode” reduces background noise and enhances speech intelligibility, while the “Music Mode” reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to perfectly preserve the sound image.
Excellent sound quality
The RS 195 headphones are fitted with high quality transducers that produce rich and detailed sound to please even the most demanding of music lovers. Innovative digital wireless transmission technology delivers a clear signal within a range of up to 100m. The RS 195 transmitter supports analog and digital audio inputs with the option of toggling. So, you are free to wander from room to room listening to your favorite music and TV programs. The headphones’ ergonomic design is ideal for enjoying hours of comfortable listening.
Developed in collaboration with the Fraunhofer IDMT
The RS 195 headphones are the result of a collaboration between two specialists in two different domains: Sennheiser, a leading acoustics expert for over 70 years & Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT which has developed signal-processing strategies based on hearing aid technology* for use in consumer electronics.
Using this combined savoir-faire, we were able to build unique sound settings that are perfectly adapted to the needs of individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss.
*This technology does not replace or function in the same way as a hearing aid and is not a medical product.
- Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Selectable hearing boost presets and an additional noise suppression mode for clearer dialogues and superior speech intelligibility Or choose the music listening mode which reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to preserve the sound image in the best possible way
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs
- Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
- Balance control for right/left volume adjustment
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
In the box:
- HDR 195 headphones
- TR 195 transmitter
- Optical cable
- Audio cable (analog)
- Power supply with 4 adapters (EU, UK, US & AU)
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Quick guide & Instruction manuals (CD + printed)
|Max. active parallel headphones||2|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||117 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD|
|Range||Up to 100 m|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||340 g (incl. batteries)|
|Operating time||Up to 18 hrs|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.5% at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL|
|Audio input connection||1 x 3.5 mm stereo, 1 x optical digital|
|System modulation||8-FSK Digital|
|Carrier frequencies||2.40 – 2.48 GHz|
|Frequency Response||17 – 22,000 Hz|
|Power consumption (standby)||typ. 0.4 W|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)||analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms digital input: > 90 dBA|