Sennheiser RS 195 Closed Back RF Wireless Headphones
The Sennheiser RS 195 is the ultimate audio companion. With unmatched sound quality, comfort, and ease of use the RS 195 is the solution to all of your personal hearing and audio needs.
The RS 195 features advanced innovative wireless audio transmission with low latency providing a continuously clear sound even as you move from room to room. You can even switch between different listening modes, depending on your needs and preferences.
In maintaining a balance between their user-friendly design and their state-of-the-art performance, Sennheiser has created a simple to use, high-quality headphone that provides you with audio and sound in a re-imagined way. Convenient controls make it easier than ever to adjust your listening experience, ensuring you’ll hear even the subtle nuances of dialogues and dynamic details of your favorite music like never before.
These advanced audio features, combined with the ergonomic design and comfortable fit traditional of any Sennheiser headphone, come together to offer an easily personalized audio experience with unparalleled sound quality in the Sennheiser RS 195.
- Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Selectable hearing boost presets and an additional noise suppression mode for clearer dialogues and superior speech intelligibility Or choose the music listening mode which reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to preserve the sound image in the best possible way
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs
- Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
- Balance control for right/left volume adjustment
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
In the box:
- HDR 195 headphones
- TR 195 transmitter
- Optical cable
- Audio cable (analog)
- Power supply with 4 adapters (EU, UK, US & AU)
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Quick guide & Instruction manuals (CD + printed)
|Max. active parallel headphones||2|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||117 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD|
|Range||Up to 100 m|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||11.9 o|
|Operating time||Up to 18 hrs|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.5% at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL|
|Audio input connection||1 x 3.5 mm stereo, 1 x optical digital|
|System modulation||8-FSK Digital|
|Carrier frequencies||2.40 – 2.48 GHz|
|Frequency Response||17 – 22,000 Hz|
|Power consumption (standby)||typ. 0.4 W|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)||analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms digital input: > 90 dBA|