Sennheiser IE 800 In-Ear HeadphonesSale!
Designed, developed and produced in Germany, the IE 800 boasts innovative technology packed in an attractive, modern and elegant design. Manufactured with high-quality materials, such as scratch-resistant ceramic for the housing to ensure longevity, these ear-canal phones make enjoying audiophile music “on-the-go” a reality. They are the perfect companion to any portable audio device, especially those capable of delivering high resolution sound.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The IE 800 establishes a new audio performance benchmark for dynamic driver ear canal headphones. A newly developed extra wide band (XWB) transducer, flaunting a diameter of only 7 mm, is currently smallest extra wide band sound transducer available in dynamic ear canal phones. This transducer delivers dynamic, high output, distortion-free performance when housed in Sennheiser’s state-of-the-art dampened two chamber absorbers (D2CA) ceramic housing.
- Dynamic linear-phase 7mm transducer delivers extremely wide frequency response (8-41,000 Hz (-3 dB), 5-46,500 Hz (-10 dB)).Connectivity Technology: Wired
- The precision ceramic housing features attenuated dual-chamber absorber (D2CA) to deliver extremely low harmonic distortion even at high output levels (< 0.06% (1 kHz, 94 dB)).
- 16-ohm impedance compliments portable audio devices.
- Ergonomic, oval-shaped ear adapters for maximum comfort.
- 1.2 m symmetrical, oxygen-free (OFC) copper cable.
In the box:
- Sennheiser IE 800 In-Ear Headphones
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Product Dimensions:||8.7 x 4.9 x 2.4 inches|
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||10.6 ounces|