Meet the Sennheiser HD 800
Sennheiser 800 Series headphones were created with a singular goal: The pursuit of perfect sound. The HD 800 redefines the audiophile listening experience. It’s capable of breaking down the barrier between audio recording and playback equipment connecting the listener directly to an artist’s original performance. In doing this, the power of emotion is delivered through music.
The patented Ring Radiator transducer is central to the HD 800’s exceptional performance. This innovative 56 millimeter diameter driver is one of the largest used in dynamic headphones. The 40 millimeter aluminum voice coil is driven by a 42 millimeter magnet structure. The transducers diaphragm has two contact points (instead of one used in traditional drivers), at the inside and outside of the ring. Greater surface area coupled with enhanced control of two contact points deliver truly exceptional performance.
The open back design architecture contributes to exceptional clarity, detail and dynamics. Angling the transducers forward of the listener ears helps deliver a wide and open spatial presentation unlike any other headphone. Listening to the HD 800 is like being in studio with the performers.
- Reference class wired stereo headphones
- Open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones
- Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones up to today - new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Open earcups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting edge industrial design
- Metal headband with inner-damping element
- Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Precision headphone connectors with detachable cable
- Plush, luxurious ear and headband padding
In the box
- HD 800 Over-the-ear headphones with attached 9’ cable terminated by a male 1/4” connector
- Instruction manaul