The Sennheiser HD 700s are an open, circumaural, dynamic stereo headphone that has been uniquely designed to produce sound in a way that simulates a set of stereo speakers.
The angled drivers send sound waves to your ears in a way that creates a wide soundstage for a more pure listening experience. The earcups feature a steel mesh open back and ventilated magnet structure to control airflow, which reduces turbulence for ultra-low distortion levels.
With similar design features to their top-selling HD 800, the Sennheiser HD 700s utilize a vibration-damping frame and specially layered headband to effectively eliminate unwanted resonances. This advanced construction produces warm, detailed, and balanced sound. Additionally, a connectable silver-plated oxygen-free copper cable allows for improved conductivity even at higher frequencies for a smooth, extended treble response that truly glows.
These high-performance headphones not only produce glorious audio, but are comfortable enough you’ll want to sport their soft, velour ear cushions for hours.
The HD 700s can be driven using the headphone outputs on most home audio systems but generate their best sound when used with a headphone amplifier.
- Open, around-the-ear earcups
- Specially-tuned, high efficiency drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels
- Ventilated magnet system minimizes air turbulence and distortion
- Open-back ear cups provide transparent, audiophile-quality sound
- Angled drivers create a more natural listening experience and a wider soundstage
- Vibration-damping frame and silicone-treated headband for minimal headband resonance
- Luxurious velour earpads provide a comfortable fit
- 10’ detachable silver-plated oxygen-free copper cable for better conductivity at higher frequencies
- Gold-plated 1/4” stereo plug
- Warranty: 2 years
In the box:
- 1 HD 700
- Instruction manual