Focal “Elegia” Audiophile Closed Back Headphones – Get AudioQuest DragonFly for FreeSale!
Buy the Focal “Elegia” Audiophile Closed Back Headphones and Get AudioQuest DragonFly for Free (Valid now thru September 2019)
With its well-mastered geometry, Elegia’s headband moulds perfectly to the head, providing optimal grip for on-the-go use. The 20mm memory foam microfibre earpads as well as the yoke, which also moulds perfectly to the wearer’s face shape, are both key contributors to the headphones’ supreme comfort. They are also incredibly good-looking: noble materials such as leather, solid aluminium and microfibre finish off Elegia to a tee.
Enjoy high-res USB audio with AudioQuest DragonFly
Along with all the sonic benefits the DragonFly provides for your compressed and CD-quality music files, it also decodes high-resolution data streams with up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution, so you can enjoy better-than-CD audio quality. If you download high-res music files from HDtracks and other audiophile sources, this DAC will ensure they sound terrific. The dragonfly-shaped logo on the DAC’s exterior even lights up and changes color to verify the resolution of the incoming signal.
First High-End Closed-Back Headphones by Focal
To enjoy an incredible listening experience in total privacy, without worrying about a noisy environment disturbing this moment of pleasure: this is the promise made and kept by Elegia. In these high-end circum-aural closed-back headphones, we have combined the best of our skilfully created technologies, developed and assembled in our workshops in France. Elegia incorporates a new generation of exclusive full-range speaker drivers capable of operating in a small inner environment whilst ensuring exceptional dynamics and the most precise sound reproduction. Whether it’s the motor, the frameless copper voice coil, the dedicated 110 micron surround or the “M”-shape inverted dome, Elegia’s speaker drivers are a mass of innovation dedicated to sound purity. And when connected to portable audio players, these headphones are incredibly high-performing. Zero resonance, excellent soundproofing: the naturalness and realism of the sound is striking from the first few seconds of listening..
- Incredible tonal balance, which is able to reproduce the subtlest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies.
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Exclusive full-range speaker driver with an “M” Shaped Aluminum/Magnesium dome Loudspeaker
- Perforated microfiber leather headband
- Solid aluminium yoke which moulds to head shape
- Excellent performance when connected to an audiophile portable stereo system
- Optional: stand to display your Elegia headphones in your home
In the box
- Focal Elegia Headphones
- 3.5mm stereo jack adapt
- 3.5mm to 6.35mm jack adapter
- A carefully finished, hard-shell carrying case. Thermoformed in the shape of the headphones, it protects, stores and carries Elegia with peace of mind
10″ x 9″ x 5″ (250 x 240 x 120 mm)
0.95 lbs (430 g)
3.94 feet (1.2 m) asymmetric cable
1.57″ (40 mm) ‘M’-shape Aluminium/
|Frequency Range||5Hz – 23kHz|
|THD||0.1 % @ 1 kHz / 100 dB SPL|
1 x Jack 01/4“ (6.35mm) stereo
|Sensitivity||105dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz|