Low Price Guarantee!
Planar magnetic drivers
The HiFiMAN HE-560’s are specially engineered for both audiophile reference use in the studio, and comfortable listening at home. They feature single-ended planar magnetic drivers for spatial sound imaging and a balanced, natural soundstage. The planar magnetic drivers offer a nice contrast to most headphones which use the typical dynamic drivers. Due to the large amount of surface area covered by the planar magnetic drivers, they are able to provide vivid sound detail and clarity. They also provide a warm, smooth bass response that is both natural and balanced.
Built for comfortable listening
The HE560’s have a striking appearance and are engineered with comfortable listening in mind. The earcups are specially designed of teak wood. This material not only looks impressive, but adds durability and protection to HE560’s. The earpads consist of velour and leather for an extra comfortable fit, and have an adjustable headband.
Drive with a headphone amp for peak performance
While portable devices such as smartphones can be used with the HE-560’s, it is highly recommended to use with them with a headphone amplifier. Plugging directly into a portable device will not allow these headphones to perform the way they were designed. It is advised to use a dedicated headphone amp to fully utilize the HE-560’s. Any headphone amp can be used, but ones with with higher power levels will be optimal.
- Planar magnetic drivers produce warm, detailed sound with low levels of
- Over ear, open back design lets the sound breath and adds spaciousness
- Teak wood earcups with soft leather-and-velour earpads
- Lightweight design and adjustable headband for long-lasting comfort
In the box
- HiFiMAN HE-560 Over Ear Headphones
- Wood display case
- 78” audio cable w/ straight 1/4” plug
- User manual
- HiFiMan contact/social media card