Low Price Guarantee!
The new RS1e from Grado uses a different species of handcrafted mahogany from our previous models. The earpieces utilize an intricate curing process that optimizes the tonal quality while giving them a new look. The RS1e places a 50mm dynamic transducer and an 8 conductor cable design in an open-air configuration.
Smooth, Controlled, Coherent
The result is a smooth, controlled, and coherent sound with detailed dynamics. Frequency response ranges from 12-30 kHz and the drivers are matched to 0.05dB. Weighing 9oz, the headphones are an example of the wonders of Mother Nature with a gorgeous light mahogany look. The RS1e is a masterpiece in the Grado collection.
- Open-back, on-the-ear design with replaceable ear cushions 50mm dynamic drivers
- Vented diaphragms (open-air) for spacious, low-distortion sound and extended bass response
- Large mahogany wood enclosures and air chambers provide natural sonic warmth and smoothness in a lighter weight design
- Special “de-stressed” diaphragms and an eight-conductor connecting cable enhance detail
- Large ear cushions, precisely matched drivers, and increased air flow through improved rear metal screens deliver a large soundstage free from coloration
- Adjustable leather headband for a custom fit
- Driver pairs matched to within 0.05 dB for better stereo imaging
- Ultra-high purity, long-crystal copper (UHPLC) voice coil wire
- Ultra-high purity 8-conductor headphone cable terminated with a 1/8” plug
- 1/4” plug adapter and 15 ft. extension cable included
In the box
- Grado story-sheet
- 6.5mm Golden Adapter
- extension cable