Low Price Guarantee!
The GS1000e uses Grado’s vented “open-air” earcup design for more spacious sound and deeper low frequency response. Each pair is made in Brooklyn, New York from a specially selected species of mahogany. The wood is carefully cured between production steps to achieve optimum sound quality, and takes advantage of the wood’s natural warmth and light weight.
The GS1000e’s extra-large ear cushions create a “room” around your ears. This added space creates a huge soundstage for your music, and provides enhanced wearing comfort. Ultra-high purity copper voice coils and a beefy twelve-conductor connecting cable deliver refined sound with a high degree of control and accuracy. The GS1000e’s ultra-wide frequency range ensures you’ll hear every bit of your music. And the genuine leather headband can be adjusted for a comfortable fit.
- Open-back, over-the-ear design with replaceable ear cushions vented diaphragms (open-air) for spacious, low-distortion sound and extended bass response
- 50mm dynamic drivers -Extra-large mahogany wood enclosures and air chambers provide natural sonic warmth and smoothness in a lighter weight design
- Special “de-stressed” diaphragms and an eight-conductor connecting cable for enhanced levels of inner detail with a more open sound
- Extra-large ear cushions, precisely matched drivers, and increased air flow through improved rear metal screens deliver a large soundstage free from coloration
- Adjustable leather headband for a custom fit
- Driver pairs matched to within 0.05 dB for better stereo imaging
- Ultra-high purity, long-crystal copper (UHPLC) voice coil wire
- Ultra-high purity, 12-conductor headphone cable terminated with a 1/4” plug
- 1/8” plug adapter and 12’ 3” extension cable included
In the box
- Owner’s manual
- Over-ear headphones with attached 81” cable (1/4” plug)
- 1/4”-to-3.5mm Mini-Adapter cable (6” length)-
- 12.25’ Extension cable (male and female 1/4” connectors)
- “Celebrating Over 60 Years of Tradition” sheet
- Headphone/Warranty info sheet