Low Price Guarantee!
The Grado GR10e is an upgraded version of their popular GR10 in-ear headphones. The GR10e features new materials and a higher measure of design precision to provide more extension into the low and high frequencies, and to reduce distortion. These small earbuds are placed well within the ear canal to give you an excellent air seal to block ambient noise and improve bass response. The GR10e has a 53” cable with a straight gold-plated 3.5mm plug. Three sizes of silicone ear tips ensure you will get a proper fit.
Moving Armature Design
Like its predecessor, the GR10e has a proprietary moving armature driver design that retains the signature Grado sound. These drivers produce sounds over a wide bandwidth with smooth highs, clear vocals, and accurate bass. The left earbud contains a tactile dot on the rear so you can keep the left and right channels straight. Each ear bud has a 3/16” diameter, ear wax proof cloth filter to cover the drivers, held in place by a small plastic ring. Two extra pairs of cloth filters and two additional rings are included with the GR10e.
Seal Out Noise
The Grado GR10e comes with three pairs of ear tips, made of a proprietary blend of two silicones for ultimate comfort and maximum wearability. The ear tips come in small, medium, and large, allowing you to find a size that gives you the best seal to reduce the noise around you.
- Improved single-armature design for increased frequency extension and reduced distortion
- 3 pairs of silicone ear tips included for optimum comfort and sound quality
- 4 earwax-proof cloths for cleaning ear tips
- Raised dot on left earbud provides tactile indication of channel, allowing headphones to be put on correctly in the dark
- 53” cable with gold-plated stereo mini plug
In the Box
- Owner’s manual
- In-ear headphones with attached 53” cable (straight 3.5mm plug)
- 3 Pairs of silicon ear tips (small / medium (installed) / large)
- 4 Circular cloth filters
- 2 Filter mounting rings
- Specifications card