Low Price Gurantee!
The world’s most accurate earphones just got better!
Over 30 years ago, Etymotic designed noise-isolating, detail oriented, in-ear headphones. Their original design, specially made for auditory research and hearing test, used armature balanced receivers and gained them an industry wide reputation as the gold standard for high definition, in-ear headphones.
The science of sound
Etymotic designs products to measure, improve and protect hearing, and improve the overall listening experience of music lovers everywhere. The staff at Etymotic including audio engineers, musicians, and audiologists have over 100 patents issued and pending.
Noise isolation to focus on the music
The new Etymotic Research HF3 In Ear Headphones with microphone deliver high performance audio, noise isolating earbuds, and a convenient, easy to use 3-button in line control. They offer between 35 to 42 decibels of noise isolation for the listener to get rid of unwanted background noise. The in-line control lets you answer calls and navigate your phone without even having to pull it out of your pocket.
- High performance balanced-armature drivers; 3 button in-line microphone control
- Reinforced 4 ft cable
- 3.5 mm stereo phone plug
- 35 to 42 decibels of noise isolation
- 3 button in-line remote with microphone
In the box
- Etymotic Research ER23-HF3-BLACK-I HF3 In-Ear Headset with 3-Button Remote Control for iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Carrying pouch
- Assortment of ear tips
- Filter removal tool and replacement filters
- Quick start guide