Low Price Guarantee!
Specially engineered by acclaimed designer Jakob Wagner
The Bang and Olufsen H3 In-Ear Headphones are custom designed by acclaimed engineer Jakob Wagner from a solid block of aluminum. They are ultra light, comfortable to wear, and feature Bang and Olufsen’s legendary sound quality in a small, cozy format. The feature a miniature bass port in the housing of the headphones to deliver enhanced low end bass response. 26 specialized air vents have been precision drilled into the earphone’s housing, which not makes them more lightweight, but provides improved acoustics.
Comfortable wear and tangle resistant cord
Their easy to use in-line remote and microphone gives you total control to navigate your devices directly from the headphones’s cable. Their tangle resistant cord makes it easy to grab and go without having to waste time untangling it, even if it has been crammed into your pocket or a small space. The earbuds feature a unique, off axis design to comfortably and naturally fit the funnel of the human ear. The extra secure fit ensures comfortable wear and improves outside noise from interrupting while you listen.
- Bang and Olufsen signature sound quality
- Specially designed by acclaimed designer Jakob Wagner
- Crafted from a lightweight block of solid aluminum
- Ultra light feel with enhanced sound features
- Solid construction with tangle resistant cord
- Off axis design for natural comfort
- Assortment of eartips included for custom fitting
In the box
- Bang and Olufsen H3 In-Ear Headphones
- 4 different sizes of earbud tips (XS, S, M, L)
- Flight adapter
- Carrying pouch
- Quick start guide
- Warranty Claim Process - PDF, 81.78 KB