Low Price Guarantee!
Comfortable custom fitting with Comply memory foam eartips
The BeoPlay H3 In-Ear Headphones feature Active Noise Cancellation technology for serious listeners who want to hear all the fine detail in their music and audio even in noisy environments. They feature unrivaled comfort, a snug, airtight fitting, and an easy to use intuitive in-line remote with microphone. Constructed from lightweight metal, the H3’s provide a lightweight, extra comfortable fit and are scratch-resistant. They include both silicone eartips and soft Comply memory foam eartips in different sizes to ensure you can find the perfect fitting and provide maximum noise cancellation.
Active Noise Cancellation technology
The H3’s include a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that lasts up to 20 hours for interrupted Active Noise Cancellation playtime. The headphones continue to work and still sound great even if the battery runs out while in use. The BeoPlay H3’s feature a specially engineered Active Noise Cancellation system based on “feed-forward” technology. A small, discrete microphone located within the housing of the headphones measures the existing level of ambient noise. The signal picked up by the internal microphone is then transferred to an Active Noise Cancellation circuit which filters out any unwanted signal form the microphone and converts the signal into “anti-noise.” It is then used to eliminate any unwanted ambient noise to a noticeably clearer, enhanced sound level and quality for the listener.
- Bang and Olufsen’s signature sound quality with Active Noise Cancellation
- Ultra light wear with scratch-resistant design
- Find the perfect fitting with interchangeable eartips
- Battery life of up to 20 hours with Active Noise Cancellation
- Headphones continue to function even without battery
- In-line remote with microphone
In the box
- BeoPlay H3 ANC In-Ear Headphones
- An assortment of memory foam Comply and silicone eartips
- Flight adapter
- Carrying pouch
- USB to micro USB cable for battery charging
- Quick start guide