Audio-Technica ATH-AG1x High-Fidelity Gaming HeadsetSale!
Designed with the serious gamer in mind.
Featuring newly designed 53 mm drivers with Audio-Technica’s double air damping system (D.A.D.S.), the ATH-AG1X high-fidelity gaming headset gives you an incredibly immersive gaming experience with sharp, detailed audio and deep, resonating bass. The headset also boasts an improved 3D Wing Support system and extremely soft earpads for a comfortable, secure fit that lets you happily game on for hours.
The ATH-AG1X also comes equipped with a premium gooseneck microphone to handle your in-game communication. The mic’s supercardioid element is excellent at rejecting unwanted ambient noise, so your voice will come through crystal clear all the time. There’s even an included windscreen that slips onto the mic to further combat wind and breath noise, if need be. For additional control and convenience, the headset’s 1.2 m (3.9′) cable includes a simple volume/locking mute switch for easy one-hand operation, and comes with a 2.0 m (6.6′) extension cable.
Compatible with PS4, iPad, iPhone, laptops, PCs, and other gaming devices with standard 3.5mm TRRS connector.
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers deliver powerful audio for the ultimate gaming experience
- Audio-Technica’s core double air damping system (D.A.D.S.) delivers deep, resonating bass
- Improved 3D Wing Support system offers hours of comfort and a secure fit
- Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art microphone enables crystal clear in-game voice communication
- Simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch enable one-hand operation
- Extremely soft earpads provide superior comfort for extended game play
- Equipped with 1.2 m (3.9′) attached cable and 2.0 m (6.6′) extension cable
- Included microphone windscreen reduces unwanted wind and breath noise
In the box
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1x High-Fidelity Gaming Headset
- Microphone Windscreen
- Limited 2-year warranty
|Maximum Input Power:||1,000 mw|
|Frequency Response:||5 – 35,000 Hz|
|Weight:||320g (11.3 oz), without cord|
|Connector:||3.5 mm (1/8″) gold-plated mini stereo, (4 pole)|
|Accessories Included:||2.0 m (6.6′) extension cable; windscreen|
|Sensitivity (Microphone):||-41 dB (0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone):||100 – 12,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone):||Supercardioid|