Low Price Guarantee!
Balanced Output for a Wider Soundstage
The X3 Mark III gives you the usual 3.5mm single-ended headphone output. However, there’s also a balanced 2.5mm jack that allows you to achieve a more detailed listening experience with a broader soundstage.
Independent,Separated Chips for a High-Res Experience
In the X3 Mark III, the DAC, low-pass filter, and op-amplifier all utilize separate chips to reduce the potential for interference between processes. Such interference could result in an inferior listening experience, which is why FiiO opted for this construction. Three PCBs have been employed, one for digital processing, one for analog amplification, and yet another for Bluetooth operation.
The X3 Mark III gives you a multi-function button, which in one press allows you to access playback controls, change the equalizer settings, or switch between playlists.
- Power-saving standby and deep-sleep modes
- Broad in-line controls for fast forward, next, rewind, previous, volume, and more
- Asynchronous USB DAC capable of supporting 192 kHz/24-bit audio
- Familiar center-wheel design
- 20% thinner than previous models
- 126g lighter than previous models
- Bluetooth 4.1 is provided thanks to the X3 Mark III’s F1C81 chipset, which enables low-latency transmission.
- With support for microSD cards up to 256GB, you can carry thousands of songs with you on the move. For instance, you can carry up to 8,000 30MB FLAC files at one time.
- The X3 Mark III’s line output doubles as a coaxial output for digital sources and is capable of outputting both D2P and DOP, so you can play both DSD and PCM files without an encoder.
In the Box
- FiiO X3 Mark III Digital Audio Player with Bluetooth 4.1 (Black)
- High-Current Micro-USB Data/Charging Cable
- Coaxial Digital Adapter
- 2 x Screen Protectors (1 Already Affixed)
- TPU Clear Case
- Leatherette Case
- Hi-Res Sticker