Pangea Audio Vulcan Four Shelf Audio Rack
Pangea Audio’s Vulcan audio rack is so strong, stable, and rigid, that Pangea named it after the Roman god of fire, who was famous for his metalworking skills. And as another famous Vulcan might well say, the Vulcan audio rack makes a “most logical” enhancement to your music system.
Not only is the Vulcan audio rack strong, it’s also expandable. The ingenious design lets you add or subtract shelves as needed, and it’s jammed full of audiophile features that help you get the best performance from your AV gear. What more could you ask for? How about Vulcan’s unexpectedly low price?
- Super-Rigid Rack – This 32″-tall four-shelf audio component rack rigidly supports your components in an open-air design that maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install/remove gear.
- Modular Design – Buy and add extra shelves as your AV system grows for up to six shelves in all, thanks to Vulcan’s fully customizable modular design.
- Generously-sized Shelves – 23.75″ wide, 18″ deep, and 0.625″-thick contoured shelves give you lots of room for your AV components.
- Super Durable – Four steel support tubes feature scratch-resistant and resonance-resistant black sand powder coat paint, and dense MDF shelves are wrapped in a special vinyl material that is very easy to clean and resists scratching, scuffing, and most liquids.
- Performance-Enhancing Options – Separately sold options include Add-A-Shelf Kit with 7″ supports, Add-On-LP-Storage Shelf Kit for up to 100 vinyl records, Extended Height 10″ Support Tubes for tall gear, and matching Amp Floor Stand.
In the box:
- Audio Vulcan Four Shelf Audio Rack
|Package Dimensions:||27 x 19.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight:||39.5 pounds|