Low Price Guarantee!
The Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y Stereo Microphone is specially desinged to capture a variety of musical instruments, natural ambiance, vocals, and live performances in stereo format. It features two cardoid swiveling capsules that can easily fold down for convenient storage and portability. It allows for easy positioning of the capsules to offer narrow or wide stereo operation during recording. A low frequency roll-off switch effectively minimizes excess noise occurring from proximity, background ambiance, wind, and other sources. The AT2022 is run exclusively off of battery power and includes a microphone cable, stand, positioning clamp, and windscreen.
Note: The AT2022 is designed exclusively for battery operation. Do not attempt to use with phantom power. Possible damage to the microphone may occur.
- X/Y stereo microphone with unique pivoting electric condenser capsules for
- Provides the spatial effect and natural realism of a live sound field
- Battery operation effectively allows use with most recording devices
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off helps eliminate pickup of unwanted low-frequency noise
- User selectable 90° or 120° stereo recording operations for narrow or wide pickup patterns
- Ideal for general stereo recording and field sound capture
- Excellent channel separation/ isolation
In the box
- Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y Stereo Microphone
- AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8”-27 threaded stands
- 1/8” (3.5mm) Mini Terminated Microphone Cable - 1.64’‘
- Fuzzy Windscreen
- Soft protective pouch
- 1 year warranty