Low Price Guarantee!
The AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed for vocal and live instrument recording for home recording projects, or for use in professional studio environments. The capsule on the AT2020 features a low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern for rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. A linear frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from a wide variety of sources. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020 to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.
- Side-address studio condenser
- Cardioid pattern eliminates unwanted off-axis sound
- Dynamic transient response
- 144 dB sound pressure level handling
- Wide, expansive frequency response
- Lightweight, low mass diaphragm
In the box
- Audio-Technica AT2020 - Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Stand mount for 5/8”- 27 threaded stands
- 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter
- Protective soft pouch
- Limited 1-year manufacturer’s warranty